OOw distanCE learning Prep course
Who is it for?
Someone who cannot make it to my prep course due to logistics, dates, boat schedule etc or someone who likes studying alone - you also have to be extremely self-motivated. Although this is a "distance learning" course you have my full support along the way so you are never on your own. I also only do 4 per month, so again committed to my students.
Pre-reading, my support, App/iPad-34 hours of video and 489 quizzes, notes, flashcards, past papers and 2 mock exams via Skype.
It’s my full prep course recorded and then displayed on an iPad with quizzes and my personally written 342 page hardcopy of fully updated notes.
How does it work?
Firstly I send you pre-reading in the form of a kindle/my personal eBook/study list/online quizzes to make sure you are fully prepared and on track before we send you the App/iPad approximately 2-3 weeks before your exam. Within the App each section is broken down into chapters and follows the complete syllabus with quizzes at the end to monitor your progress . We post the iPad to you fully loaded along with hard copy notes. This allows me to make sure you always have the most up-to-date version of my notes, videos and past papers.
Personally I think it might even be better than my original prep course as I have time to give more information, I know I haven’t missed anything and you have the advantage of rewinding and pausing me! I have designed it to be a complete package, not just a "general" course that I send and then forget about you. I continuously monitor you and make sure your on track. See below for more information and what is included.
(Please note this can not be downloaded from the apple store - it can only run on my own specially prepared iPads which I send to you)
- Pre study
- Step-by-step study list.
- Kindle - my personally written eBook that works through the syllabus, including my source material - sent 2 months before the course.
- Initial online quizzes – sent at various intervals to make sure you are studying efficiently.
- Book your exam on your behalf– we track examine centres and provide cover letters to take the stress away.
- Freds study notes - approximately 349 pages – I update continuously.
- 2 Mock exams – 1 hour each, via Skype. Lets see if I can find any weaknesses!
- Past exam papers – up-to-date.
- Support during and after - Not only will I support you during this process, but my wife will help with all the other little things. As a previous chief boat stewardess/flight purser she understands the constraints of trying to organise your courses/travel/accommodation/immigration letters/suit/cover letters etc so will be there to help.